The Dow Jones gained by around 90 points on Monday, after RPM International Inc. RPM reported mixed Q2 results.
Below is a look at the major economic reports scheduled for release today.
- The Federal Open Market Committee will start its two-day policy meeting today.
- The S&P Corelogic Case-Shiller home price index for May is scheduled for release at 9:00 a.m. ET. Analysts expect a respective monthly increase of 1.6% for the adjusted 20-city index and a yearly rate of 21.0% unadjusted.
- The FHFA House Price Index for May will be released at 9:00 a.m. ET.
- The Conference Board’s consumer confidence index for July is scheduled for release at 10:00 a.m. ET. Analysts expect the index dropping to 96.8 in July from 98.7 in the previous month.
- Data on new home sales for June will be released at 10:00 a.m. ET. Sales of new homes are likely to drop noticeably to an annualized rate of 664,000 in June from 696,000 in the previous month.
- The Richmond Fed Manufacturing Index for July is scheduled for release at 10:00 a.m. ET. At a consensus of minus 10, analysts see the Richmond index remaining in negative zone for July.
- The Treasury is set to auction 5-year notes at 1:00 p.m. ET.
- Data on money supply for the latest week will be released at 1:00 p.m. ET.
Check out our premarket coverage here
Image and article originally from www.benzinga.com. Read the original article here.