With US futures trading higher this morning on Monday, some of the stocks that may grab investor focus today are as follows:
- Wall Street expects Bluegreen Vacations Holding Corporation BVH to post quarterly earnings at $0.56 per share on revenue of $208.46 million before the opening bell. Bluegreen Vacations shares fell 5% to $29.98 in after-hours trading.
- Analysts are expecting Eagle Pharmaceuticals, Inc. EGRX to have earned $0.83 per share on revenue of $64.26 million for the latest quarter. The company will release earnings before the markets open. Eagle Pharmaceuticals shares fell 1% to $24.80 in after-hours trading.
- Kiromic BioPharma, Inc. KRBP reported a 1-for-30 reverse stock split. Kiromic BioPharma shares gained 1.3% to $0.1601 in the after-hours trading session.
Check out our premarket coverage here
- After the markets close, Getty Images Holdings, Inc. GETY is projected to post quarterly earnings at $0.03 per share on revenue of $242.00 million. Getty Images shares gained 3.6% to $5.15 in the after-hours trading session.
- Analysts expect Turtle Beach Corporation HEAR to post quarterly earnings at $0.21 per share on revenue of $110.43 million after the closing bell. Turtle Beach shares rose 1.1% to $7.41 in after-hours trading.
Read This Next: $5M Bet On FIGS? Check Out These 3 Stocks Insiders Are Buying