Developing as a trader is challenging.
Because to find your edge, you’ve got to experiment and learn new strategies.
I don’t know about you, but when I try something new, I suck at first.
That’s just human nature.
But in trading, it can be even scarier because when you mess up, it usually means a loss of money.
Believe it or not, the alternative is even worse.
Because if you don’t grow, you regress, you won’t evolve, and eventually your skills will fade away.
That’s why 95%+ of traders fail.
Trading is the hardest way to make a fast buck.
But I’ve developed a framework that’s created over 20 millionaires.
My best student, Tim Grittani, has made over $13 million in trading profits.
In this video I’m about to share with you, you’ll discover how Tim:
- Develops new ideas while minimizing his risk
- Creates his criteria for trading
- Builds a bulletproof mindset
- Evolved from beginner to pro, and how you can follow his framework
- Avoids the biggest mistakes that cause traders to lose money and the fix for all of them.
I know we’re headed into a long Labor Day weekend…
…but take a moment out of your schedule to watch this video.
It could be exactly what you need to get you on the right path.
Image and article originally from www.timothysykes.com. Read the original article here.