- Piper Sandler cut the price target for Intuitive Surgical, Inc. ISRG from $316 to $255. Intuitive Surgical shares fell 12% to $197.74 in pre-market trading.
- Rosenblatt cut the price target on Seagate Technology Holdings plc STX from $100 to $95. Seagate shares fell 11.6% to $73.88 in pre-market trading.
- Credit Suisse cut the price target on The Boston Beer Company, Inc. SAM from $400 to $385. Boston Beer shares fell 8.8% to $306.64 in pre-market trading.
- Needham reduced Vicor Corporation VICR price target from $90 to $75. Vicor shares rose 8.2% to $60.40 in pre-market trading.
- Evercore ISI Group cut price target for Snap Inc. SNAP from $26 to $14. Snap shares fell 29.8% to $11.47 in pre-market trading.
- HC Wainwright & Co. reduced the price target on Plus Therapeutics, Inc. PSTV from $7 to $3.5. Plus Therapeutics shares rose 7.8% to $0.55 in pre-market trading.
- Telsey Advisory Group cut the price target for a.k.a. Brands Holding Corp. AKA from $9 to $6. a.k.a. Brands shares fell 3.4% to $2.85 in pre-market trading.
- Keybanc reduced the price target on Brinker International, Inc. EAT from $40 to $30. Brinker shares fell 0.7% to close at $25.41 on Wednesday.
- Citigroup lowered the price target on Discover Financial Services DFS from $140 to $115. Discover Financial shares fell 0.6% to $99.37 in pre-market trading.
- Cowen & Co. raised the price target on Domino’s Pizza, Inc. DPZ from $365 to $410. Domino’s shares fell 0.1% to $405.50 in pre-market trading.
Don’t forget to check out our premarket coverage here .
Image and article originally from www.benzinga.com. Read the original article here.